Subject: Re: (lo) Re: ADSL USB modem supported?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: lim chee peng <chowhai@boxfrog.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/18/2002 09:22:58
Just to sidetrack abit. I cannot find the Speedtouch driver for OpenBSD. I
heard they OpenBSD was based on NetBSD so I leads me to think that
Speedtouch should be support in OpenBSD.Can someone please advise me where
to search for it. Sorry to pose this question in this mailing list. Thanks
in advance

David Brownlee writes:

> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Gerardo Alvarez León wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> In http://www.netbsd.org/Hardware/usb.html I see that USB modems
>> (umodem) are supported.
>> I wonder if this applies to ADSL USB modems.
>> I am specially interested in the powerPC BSD port, specifically mac.
>
> 	I know people are using the speedtouch driver on i386 and
> 	shark (arm). I have an updated package which fixes it for
> 	1.6 about to commit. You might want to point him to port-macppc :)
> --
> 		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --

To Whore Is Human