Subject: RE: Startup Messages
From: Nicolas Saurbier <Nicolas.Saurbier@biodata.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/12/2002 13:24:14
Man, I didn=B4t expect such a heavy discussion on that
anoying boot messages... ;-)

I have a machine here, running NetBSD and during bootup, only the
following messages are coming:

Gateway Bootloader V2.6
(c) 2000, 2001
booting wd0e:gate.gz
1610355+10545112+156428 [65+99856+90677]=3D0xbed7b4
Enabling ipfilter.
Building databases...
Starting syslogd.
Mounting all filesystems...
Starting snmpd.
Starting confd.
Starting sshd.
Starting inetd.
Starting responder 1
Starting cfgserver.
Starting biodatalogin.
Starting bigfired.
Starting cron.
Starting guard.
Clearing /tmp.
find: not found
Fri Jul 12 13:30:15 GMT 2002

VPN Gateway [VPN]

login:

That=B4s what I just want to achieve. Just a bit of information, not a =
massive
Kernel output or whatever...