Subject: Re: compile failed to build
To: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/08/2002 06:05:16
On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Sam Carleton wrote:
> I am trying to compile a firewall/NAT kernal.  It failed, I have no clue
> why.  Would someone be so kind as to look at the output (the attached
> file) and enlighten me as to what when wrong.

I suspect you have
file-system     CODA            # Coda File System; also needs vcoda (below)

in your kernel configuration file, but took out
pseudo-device   vcoda           4       # coda minicache <-> venus comm.

(or maybe vice-versa). Either leave both in, or take both out... it's
unlikely that you need Coda, especially on a firewall, so I'd say take
both out :)
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 26 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++