Subject: Re: squirrelmail
To: Homer Sipes <sipes@linuxmail.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/06/2002 10:24:24
On Sun, 7 Jul 2002, Homer Sipes wrote:

> where do i put imapd for php4-imap in my /etc/inetd.conf?

Homer,

The answers should be right in front of you.

Are you using imap-uw package?

Then do: pkg_info -D imap-uw

(If not: then install a imap server or configure your squirrelmail to use
a different IMAP daemon.)

Also, the NetBSD mailing list are archived. And google indexes them and
indexes several newsgroups. Have a look at www.google.com -- it might be
able to help solve some of these issues.

Also, in another email, I pointed you to the squirrelmail faq. I assume
they have a mailing list too.

The NetBSD mailing lists are usually quite helpful and very friendly, but
sometimes you might find better and quicker assistance from a forum or
mailing list that directly relates to your software.

You can learn about how to properly use a mailing list at
  http://www.reedmedia.net/misc/mail/using-mailing-list.html

Good luck with squirrelmail.

   Jeremy C. Reed

http://bsd.reedmedia.net/