Subject: Would like sendmail local_eoh to be overridden by access map..
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: sudog <sudog@sudog.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/03/2002 10:19:51
I have the following rules in my sendmail.mc:

LOCAL_RULESETS
Scheck_eoh
R$*              $: $&{client_resolve}
RTEMP           $#error $@ 4.7.1 $: "550 Access denied--I can't seem to (etc)
RFORGED         $#error $@ 4.7.1 $: "550 Access ddenied--Looks like your (etc)
RFAIL           $#error $@ 4.7.1 $: "550 Access denied--I attempted an (etc)

I do this because it catches a huge amount of incoming spam and also
helpfully lets other sysadmins know that their DNS for their mailserver is
screwed up.

But! The above rules seem to override everything else. Doh!

What I'd like to do is have the access_db over-ride the above rules. I've
tried putting these rules in Local_check_relay and various other locations
without any success.

How do I make these rules have lesser precedence over the access_db RELAY and
OK values, but still higher precedence than the rest of the rulesets?

Or can I do this? :)