Subject: Re: mount problems
To: David S. <davids@idiom.com>
From: Fernando y Yohara <fvillalo@sinfo.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/30/2002 20:34:26
1. What is a point node?  Is it the directory off / (/floppy and /cdrom in this
case)?  How can it have multiple owners?  Right now they are owned by root since
that is the account that created them.  Does this mean I have to create /floppy
and /cdrom for each user?

2. I changed the devices access to rw-rw--- for /fd0a and /cd0a

3. In the man page for sysctl(8) there is no vfs.generic.usermount parameter
listed
Does this mean the parameter does not exist? or is not listes simply.

--
A lot of people approach risk as if it's the enemy when it's really fortune's
accomplice. (Sting)