Subject: Re: ypbind bug in 1.5ZB?
To: Teemu Rinta-aho <teemu.rinta-aho@nomadiclab.com>
From: None <c0redump@skreel.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/28/2002 14:16:18
I am not sure at all if i am wrong or not, but i had the same problem when adding a user. did you update the maps in /var/yp/<host> ?
Test it : add a user on the server, then go to /var/yp/<host>, do a make and try to access the account via a client.

--
Ooops ! i think i just sended my cat to /dev/null :-)