Subject: Re: IPsec connection with Clients with dyn. IP-addresses
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/22/2002 14:28:13
Jan Schaumann wrote:
> djroyal-t@djroyal-t.de wrote:
>
> > does anyone know a solution for connecting IPSec clients,
> > coming with dynamic IP-addresses??
>
> The client will get his IP from a certain IP block, so you could create
> an ipsec-rule specifying this block, no?

what is better on IPSec than using VTun? I tried IPSec to a cisco a while back and I was unable to get it working. VTun worked out of the box and does compression.

But as always I am open to learn new things :-)

Dave

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/  dave@turbocat.de