Subject: Re: Advanced Routing
To: Diego Linke - GAMK <linke@magicwebdesign.com.br>
From: Fernando y Yohara <fvillalo@sinfo.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/21/2002 21:42:58
Diego Linke - GAMK wrote:
> I need to NAT the internal network, being able to choose which IPs go
> "nated" for the ADSL or for the leased line. The company's Directors already

My first question will be how do you assign internal addresses?  You need to
be able to choose which IPs get directed to each external interface. Divide the
internal network into two subnets and then do the natting with ipf.

--
A lot of people approach risk as if it's the enemy when it's really fortune's
accomplice. (Sting)