Subject: Advanced Routing
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Diego Linke - GAMK <linke@magicwebdesign.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/18/2002 16:03:45
Hi,

I had a machine with linux and a package called "ip advanced routing". That
computer's disk got burned and then I chose to use BSD instead of
reinstalling linux. The problem now follows:

It has 3 networks cards, one to the internal network (192.168.0.X) , another
to an ADSL router and the third to a leased line Internet link (NIC).

I need to NAT the internal network, being able to choose which IPs go
"nated" for the ADSL or for the leased line. The company's Directors already
asked me to return to Linux, since it has "ip advanced routing". I'm struggling
to mantain BSD on our servers, and I cannot believe it's not possible to
perform this function under this so advanced system.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Atenciosamente,