Subject: Re: Mozilla is slow
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/13/2002 12:01:30
well, after installing mozilla 0.9.8 from pkgsrc and having it
crashing with disappointing regularity -- more so than 0.9.7 did
-- and trying galeon -- not much better, but it does recover more
nicely -- I wish I had never bothered. Slow but reliable is OK, as
it turns out.

--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

Boling's postulate:
	If you're feeling good, don't worry.  You'll get over it.