Subject: Adobe Acrobat Reader error
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Fernando y Yohara <fvillalo@sinfo.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/08/2002 00:19:02
I just installed Acroread 4.05 from the pkgsrc directory by using the commands:
make fetch-list | sh
make
make install

1. I can not run it from the command prompt from an xterm session.  Command not
found.
2. If I try to open a .PDF file from the net thru Netscape, I get the following
error:
   "charxet of fontList (ISO8859-15) does not match locale (ISO8859-1)" and the
file does not open

How do I install other fonts?  How come this does not run out of the box?

I installed xpdf to be able to see the .PDF files.

Fernando

--
A lot of people approach risk as if it's the enemy when it's really fortune's
accomplice. (Sting)