Subject: Nfs problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Grant <grant@arrowstreet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/07/2002 06:43:08
Hi folks,

I'm haveing these strange errors on my workstation. This is what I do,

lunchbox# mount -v netpower:/usr/local/exports /mnt/netpower
exec: mount_nfs netpower:/usr/local/exports /mnt/netpower
mount_nfs: bad MNT RPC: RPC: Timed out

This has just started happening recently, so on the nfs server I can mount
the share locally. I also have another server that can mount the share. So
I'm narrowing It down to my NetBSD/Sparc box. I am running the
1.5.3_ALPHA kernel with 1.5.2 userland so that could be my problem. But I
believe I have mounted the share before with this kernel.

If you folks have any ideas or tips that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt G.