Subject: Re: Help me please : Checksum mismatch for drac.tar.Z
To: None <turbolinux@freemail.it>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/06/2002 08:05:00
On 6 Mar 2002 turbolinux@freemail.it wrote:

> when I try to install 'drac' from pkgsrc my NetBSD 1.5.2 says :

> => Checksum mismatch for drac.tar.Z.
> Make sure the Makefile and checksum file (/usr/pkg/pkgsrc/mail/drac/distinfo)
> are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
> "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".

The unnumbered archive on the master site changed -- it now points do
drac-1.11. For now, I've committed a change to the package so that it'll
just get the old archive from ftp.netbsd.org (or mirrors). You can just
change to the following line in your copy:

MASTER_SITES=   ${MASTER_SITE_LOCAL} #ftp://ftp.cc.umanitoba.ca/src/

Frederick