Subject: Re: xfce-3.8.14 and libiconv
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Dominic Jones <dominicj@cs.utah.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/04/2002 09:58:06
	That's probably why it works just fine: you don't have libiconv
installed. The error occurs within a #DEFINE HAVE_ICONV in the source
code; your machine is just skipping that portion. Makes me wonder what
would happen if I just deleted libiconv... configure is reporting iconv as
found at one point, and not found at another, so my libiconv installation
is probably messed up anyways.

Dominic R. Jones
The University of Utah
jonesd@acm.org