Subject: Recompiling /usr/include and /usr/lib
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: light <rusmas@wp.pl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/21/2002 18:05:10
	Hello, all
	I have to get working wsfontload from current usr.sbin.tar.gz
source. To do this, I've downloaded entire tar.gz file, and
include.tar.gz and lib.tar.gz. I have unpacked these files. I
considered, that the correct order is to compile includes, next lib, and
the last thing - usr.sbin.
$ cd src/include
bell-flower: {3} make includes
includes ===> rpc
"Makefile", line 18: warning: Couldn't read shell's output for "type  | awk '{print $NF}'"
-C -h /home/people/queridos/p/programmer/src/include/rpc/rpcb_prot.x -o rpcb_prot.h
-C: not found
*** Error code 1

	Why there is no command before -C option? Where to correct it?
	How to recompile entire --current system, after downloading
	sources (games.tar.gz, lib.tar.gz, etc).
	Salutations to all,
	God bless all NetBSD Users :)
	light