Subject: Re: cvs update didn't get /sys/dev/i20/
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Mipam <mipam@ibb.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/14/2002 18:56:59
On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:33:23AM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I did a cvs update using Tnetbsd-1-5 under /usr/src, but it never
> retrieved any sys/dev/i20 directory. (The CHANGES-1.5.3 shows it.)
>
> It did successfully retrieve other sys/ files. My CVS/Entries is missing
> i20:
> D/i2c////
> D/ic////
>
> Any ideas on why?

Well, sometimes i also encouter problems in building after
cvs'sing the source. However, mostly when i fetch the source
again later it works okay. I guess sometimes we're trying to
fetch while the tree is being updated and then some dirs/files
maybe blocked temporarly.
So perhaps try again later and see what happens.
Bye,

Mipam.