Subject: Re: VisualXML -- How to start?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/12/2002 20:19:05
Okay,

Found jre in /usr/pkg/java/bin and added the full path
to jre in the script. Then ran /usr/pkg/bin/visxml and
got a return of the prompt, sans error msg, but nothing
occurs.

Thanks,

Gan

--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _

Newbie-2-Newbie NetBSD Unix How-To Pages at...
http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html