Subject: Re: VisualXML -- How to start?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/12/2002 20:08:11
Okay,

I did this...

# pkg_info -L visxml

...and this...

# pkg_info -L visxml | egrep '\/[s]?bin\/'

...but pkg_info did not know of visxml at all. On I
hunted with find for "*visxml*" and found, strangely,
this...

/usr/pkg/bin/visxml-b8

...so I tried this...

pkg_info visxml-b8

...and it pkg_info found that package. So I did a new
make and make install from scratch. Same result, almost,
except that now there does exist this...

/usr/pkg/bin/visxml

...which, when I run it says it can't find "jre". Now
I'm searching with find for "jre" and will modify add it
to the PATH or else modify the script for a full path.

Find takes forever on the laptop. More later if I figure
it out.

Thanks,

Gan
--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _

Newbie-2-Newbie NetBSD Unix How-To Pages at...
http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html