Subject: VisualXML -- How to start?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/12/2002 15:26:46
Howdy,

Got some help before from David? (His original reply is
on my home computer -- I'm away in Detroit this week).
He kindly built a pkg for VisXML editor. The pkg is okay
I expect. I, however, am ignorant.

I have installed VisualXML on my laptop here in Detroit.
Got no errors on the make, make-install, etc. But... I
can't seem to figure how to start VixualXML.

Found a script called "runnit" in the directory...

/usr/pkgsrc/editors/visxml/work/visxml/runnit

...which starts out...

#!/bin/tcsh

...but I don't seem to have a tcsh.  Is this the wrong
script to start VisualXML? Is there another way? What is
the right way?

Thanks,

Gan

--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _

Newbie-2-Newbie NetBSD Unix How-To Pages at...
http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html