Subject: Re: What's up with sup?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Tracy Nelson <tnelson158@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/09/2002 10:32:37
From: "Manuel Bouyer" <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
> > My supfile is:
> > current release=pkgsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
> > base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete
> >
> Hum, maybe try without compress ? Just to try to find where the problem
is.
> Also do you have write access to /usr ?

I removed the backup, compress and delete options and I'm running it again.
I seem to get some initial response, but nothing appears in /usr/sup.  Does
anyone know how long this should take?  I'm running on a 200MHz PPro box
connected with a cable modem.  I figured since I'm only retrieving the
pkgsrc stuff, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes, but as I said I'm
getting timeouts after a couple of hours.

Cheers!
-- Tracy