Subject: Upgrading from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Nelson <tnelson158@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/07/2002 11:53:42
Hi!  I'm running the Wasabi distribution of the 1.5.1 release, and I was
wondering if there's any standard upgrade path for moving to 1.5.2.  I've
set up CVS and fetched a copy of the latest kernel sources, but I don't
really want to be tracking -current (I want to use the box to develop other
software, not play with the system itself).  Can I just retrieve files
labelled for the 1.5.2 release?  I'd also want everything else (utilities,
libraries, etc), do I have to get those from CVS as well?  I don't mind
building everything from source, but I'd rather install pre-built packages
if that's possible (just for the sake of convenience).  Or would it be
possible to just download a 1.5.2 ISO image and upgrade from that?

Thanks!
-- Tracy Nelson