Subject: Re: Please Help!!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: BASTIEN Nicolas Bruno <lakomok@free.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/30/2002 19:59:56
Y a Fawna1@aol.com (Fawna1@aol.com) qui m'disait que ...
> Hi I need help in installing USB ports to my 2-port PCI card???????? My=
 model =

> number is F5U005.The computer is sayint that i dont have windows 98 ins=
talled =

> but i do????? I have properly installed the Device but it is not showin=
g that =

> i have installed the Universal Serial Bus Controllers?? Can you please =
help =

> me?? Thank you:)

    Dear aol user (it starts bad)

    You have posted a request for help in USB PCI card installation.
But the way you are wrong is that you are using windows 98.

Maybe, you didn't notice it, but this a help mailing list for NETBSD !!!
Is that enough clear ?

So, go back to your msdn, msn, hotmail or anything you want, but don't as=
for help about windows in the NetBSD help mailing list.

Regards
-- =

Nicolas Bruno BASTIEN