Subject: Re: Setting up pppd. Erik
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: None <cryptoretro@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/28/2002 21:57:28
Manuel,
Thank you for the information. Actually, Beaker posted
last night, and after tweaking his files a little, I
finally got pppd to work. Now I'm trying to get
fetchmail to work with openssl. For some reason I keep
getting an error of some sort. Though I'm not at home
right now to view and recall the message. I think I'll
post it tonight. In any case, thank you again. Thus far,
the people on this board have been very helpful and
patient (not belittling) unlike an irc channel
(freeBSD... but no hard feelings:))
that I visited where they tore me up for "not reading
more documentation on my own"

Erik
cryptoretro@att.net