Subject: unable to connect using sftp
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Joe Chin <yardie@prod19.bsi.vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/28/2002 15:24:50
I'm haing trouble uploading files to my server using sftp. This has been a
problem since I installed 1.5.2 but as the volume of files increase it has
become quite a nuisance over the last couple of days. I have Wu-ftp
installed and running and I currently use a ftp account and mv and chown the
files into the appropriate folders. I configured the sshd.conf correctly as
far as I know. there was a line at the bottom to uncomment sftp but when I
attempt to tunnel from my ssh connection it dies with an error 127 I use
SSHWin Secure Shell 2.4 to get onto the machine

Thanks, Joe