Subject: Re: OT: Wireless networking help - Problem solved?
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Laine Stump <laine@laine.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/26/2002 23:33:10
Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com> writes:

> I have discovered the Linksys WAP11 (from the
> hilarious article) which has plenty of setup info
> here:

I also saved a pointer to an article that tells how to increase the
signal strength of the WAP11 by using the SNMP manangement application
by the unit's OEM manufacturer, something that apparently isn't
possible using Linksys's own application. Here's the URL:

  http://www.qsl.net/n9zia/fun_with_the_wap11.txt

(Why am I so interested in this? Because I'll be doing almost exactly
what you're doing in June when we move to Istanbul, in an apartment
two doors down from my in-laws. Be sure to let me know how it turns
out.)