Subject: Re: OT: Wireless networking help
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: paul <pkdb1@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/26/2002 16:45:35
I did have some tier 1 support droid tell me that running NAT or
in anyway having more than one machine networked at one time was
"stealing bandwidth" but if you keep a cool head and get up to 2nd
or 3rd tier, you'll find it's no big deal. They don't care that
you run FreeBSD or whathaveyou: they do care if you run a spam
generator or newsserver.