Subject: Apache + php4 + mysql
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Arabie <rrarabie@arabie.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/26/2002 10:45:21
Hi everyone,

I've just done a fresh install of NetBSD 1.5.2  onto an
AlphaStation 255.  I'm new to NetBSD and new to the Alpha
arch.

I want to run Apache, MySQL, and PHP together.

I'm installing all packages via the pkgsrc route.  What manual
editing of the config files is necesary, at what point do I do
this.

I've looked in the FreeBSD and NetBSD manuals, and searched the
FAQ's and can't seem to find these steps outlined.

I've not had any trouble doing installs and compiles with the
pkgtools.  I really like them, IMHO it is better than many of
the Linux package management systems.

--

Cheers!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg