Subject: Re: Xircom CEM28 10Mbit/28k8 PCMCIA combo probing problems
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Axel Scheepers <axel@axel.truedestiny.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/24/2002 23:01:56
On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 07:42:10PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> I looked a bit at this. There are problems in the pcmcia common code to
> access the CIS infos and/or mapping registers.
> The rigth thing would be to split if_xi in a front-end which attaches the
> xi driver for the ethernet part, and com for the modem part (as the mhzc
> driver). I tried to do this but failed to map all registers properly.
>
> --
> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
> --
I don't have that much experience writing device drivers, but I'll look into
it, thanks for the info.
Let's hope we'll get it working eventually ;-)
Gr,
--
Axel Scheepers
UNIX System Administrator

email: axel@axel.truedestiny.net
       ascheepers@vianetworks.nl
http://axel.truedestiny.net/~axel
It was a book to kill time for those who liked it better dead.