Subject: Re: SMP on SparcStation
To: Sebastian Krohn <seb@darksystem.net>
From: J. Luis <jlrodriguez@teleline.es>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/14/2002 03:34:12
There is work going in SparcStation 20 for NetBSD-SMP. Check out the
tech-smp list. The last
that I read it is that NetBSD crashes when the second CPU begins to
execute code. This was at March of 2001.

    As other readers said Solaris 8 y Solaris beta 9 are free for your
machine if you download it
from www.sun.com. If  you don't download it, you will have to pay the
shipment.

Greetings.