Subject: Re: Lucent Wireless Wavelan/IEEE (5volts)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: psy <drpsy@linuxbr.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/05/2002 15:21:03
hey folks...

As they said, I have to explain all my problems with that wireless card..
Paul, youīre right, my suggested driver is wvlan2_cs, not the wavelan_cs.

I donīt know exactly what to do, but it just works with FreeBSD 4.2...
Look... I had to edit the /etc/rc.conf and them do:

pccard_enable="yes"
pccard_ifconfig="inet x.x.x.x netmask x.x.x.x"
defaultrouter="x.x.x.x"

than /etc/pccard_ether

wicontrol -i wi0 -n wirelessname
wicontrol -i wi0 -s station
wicontrol -i wi0 -f frequency
wicontrol -i wi0 -p 1
wicontrol -i wi0 -t default tax (3)

I donīt know if it will work with the netbsd... if u can tell me that,
please =)

My server is actually a Windows XP Professional, I want to put it on a
netbsd, but
first I have to make it works...

[]īs
psy

those fuckin things that appears below my message is just propaganda...
donīt pay atention :@