Subject: Re: Very slow disk.
To: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/03/2002 19:41:22
> > > Via Data Sheets (PDF format)
> > >
> > > http://www.via.com.tw/jsp/en/datasheet/datasheets.jsp
> >
> > Thanks.  It's a JavaScript form, it seems, so I need get to a sandbox
> > account before I can look at that stuff.
>
> Just turn off Javascript if you're worried about it... btw, .jsp is Java

I *did* have it off.  I didn't get very far (the links are JavaScript
calls, rather than proper links---at least what I tried was).  Perhaps if
I'd looked a little more closely, I would have found something URL'ish.
But I saw the function-call parens in the ``URL'' after middle-clicking
the link, and abandoned the page.

> Server Pages and is unrelated to JavaScript. There's some Javascript on
> the page, but nothing a "View Page Source" can't take care of :) The
> data sheet for the VT82C586A is at
> <http://www.via.com.tw/pdf/productinfo/586b.pdf>, if that's what you

s/586b/586a/

Thanks.  wget is my friend.  (^&