Subject: Re: help
To: Linda Laubenheimer <ljl@rahul.net>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@mac.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/03/2002 01:39:39
At 9:52 PM -0800 1/2/02, Linda Laubenheimer wrote:
>Jan Schaumann wrote:
>>
>>  Linda Laubenheimer <ljl@rahul.net> wrote:
>>  > To solve your Win/XP problem: format c:\, and install NetBSD.
>>  >
>>  > To solve your HTML mail problem: get a clue, RTFM, STFW, and uninstall
>>  > Outlook.
>>  >
>>  > --
>>
>>  To fix your signature, add a space.  ;-P
>>
>>  -Jan
>>
>>  --
>>  finger jschauma@netmeister.org
>
>Actually, I just neglected to add my name to it, and let my sig stand
>instead... ;->  (I was lazy...)

Actually, it's still wrong. The proper .sig delimiter is two dashes
followed by a space. That's the space that he was referring to. Not a
blank line, but a space before the return to the next line. If you
click the mouse to the right of the "--" on most emails, you should
see that it is properly a "-- ".

HTH
Mike

--