Subject: Still having network problems
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Joe Hylkema <jah@suespammers.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/02/2002 08:03:05
Well, I can get it to network fine with one ethernet card.  When I install
another, sip0 becomes sip1.  I then assign a 192.168.x.x IP to sip1 and it
won't interact with the machines on my internal network.  Why not?  What do
I need to do yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm nearing my wit's end with this
thing.  I really do not want to go back to the bloat and feature-creep of
Linux.

--
Joe Hylkema

"Far Better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure,
than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer
much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor
defeat."

--Theodore Roosevelt