Subject: Mozilla on netbsd 1.5 seem to be very slow in certain websites!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sung N. Cho <sucho2@VT.EDU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/28/2001 13:43:11
Hi,

Has anyone have had problems with mozilla taking really long time to
open certain websites while the Linux version of mozilla doesn't?  I
don't think it's fault in netbsd since Konqueror and netscape 4.78 opens
blazingly fast at those web sites except mozilla.  I'm using 0.96
version but all previous mozillas have same problem.  To test it out, go to:

www.redhat.com

Mozilla takes forever to load redhat.com.  However, netscape 4.78 and
konqueror doesn't have such problems.  So it must be that mozilla is
enabling something netbsd 1.52 doesn't support or something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Sung N. Cho,
Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2001.