Subject: X-4.1.0 for NetBSD, where? How?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Morten Liebach <morten@hotpost.dk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/24/2001 15:00:51
Hi!

I'm going to change my workstation over to NetBSD, as I need some
change. I've run OpenBSD current for a year now, but I'm new to NetBSD.

Anyway, I've found out that 1.5.2 com with X-3.3.6, and I'd really like
to keep X-4.1.0 as I'm used to by now, and in the archives I've seen it
hinted that there's both NetBSD packages, and what's distributed from
XFree86.org.

But where are the 'official' NetBSD packages?

Or do I have to sup it and build from source?

I've searched the archives and netbsd.org, and either it's undocumented
or I've looked in all the wrong places / used the wrong searches, any
help, pointers and RTFM's appreciated.

Have a nice day
                                 Morten

--