Subject: How to add two gateways ? - NetBSD 1.5.3a/i386
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: CRESTIN Frederic <fcrestin@lexsi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/22/2001 16:42:23
Hi everyone !

On a NetBSD 1.5.3a/i386, I'd like know if it's possible to add two gateways,
and if yes, how ?

I must explain why two gateways:

	- one will be the *default* gateway, to come out on Internet

	- second one has an public IP address too. But it will not be used
to come out, just to come in (mail server for example).
In this case, problem is that when a request comes in on this network
interface, answer goes out on the first interface, which is the default
gateway. I'd like that answers use same interfaces as requests.

How to resolve such a problem ?

Note: I use too IPFilter, that I know well. It it can help...

Thanks in advance for your help !

	Frederic CRESTIN