Subject: Apache-current compiling problems.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Brady Owens <brady@fastglass.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/09/2001 13:04:56
Anyone having problems compiling apache-current in pkgsrc?

I have done several make cleans, and retries, and today sup the
pkgsrc, but still keep having problems compiling.

I'm starting to suspect that the elcheapo generic ram I have in the
machine may be causing problems.  about to try compiling the old
apache see what happens.

here is some of the stuff I'm getting:

libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/pkgsrc/www/apache-
current/work/httpd-2_0_16/srclib/apr-
util/xml/expat/lib/libexpat.la'
gmake[3]: *** [dftables] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/www/apache-
current/work/httpd-2_0_16/srclib/pcre'
gmake[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/www/apache-
current/work/httpd-2_0_16/srclib/pcre'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/www/apache-
current/work/httpd-2_0_16/srclib'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop.