Subject: Re: NetBSD newsgroups
To: Georges Heinesch <netbsd-help@netbsd.org, geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/09/2001 01:59:54
In article <566.681T2359T10974011geohei-ml@geohei.lu> you wrote:
> Some NetBSD mailinglists (like netbsd-x11, ...) are also published
> (read-only AFAIK) in newsgroups.

This is correct. But note it's the effort of some random admins
not related to the NetBSD project. There is no official mail<->news
gateway.

> Does somebody know what the Master-Server of the following newsgroups
> is:
>
>     amiga.ml.netbsd
>     amiga.ml.netbsd.x11
>     amiga.ml.netbsd.dev
>
> I would like to tell my newsgroup admin to include it on the server,
> but therefore he needs the Master-Server.

These three lists (amiga@, amiga-x11@ and amiga-dev@netbsd.org) are
from the very early days of NetBSD/amiga development, and they are
all dead and gone. The only one left is port-amiga@netbsd.org.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html