Subject: Re: Problems with TWM on a GeForce2?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gan Uesli Starling <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/29/2001 18:31:15
At last, a problem I don't have! It may not be related, but I run startx from
root all the time in XFree86 4.1.0. I can do the default wm, which is twm I
think. But I usually do kde2. Neither does as described, not in root or any
other account.

Mine is a GeForce2 made by Visiontek, with 30MB. I'm too much a newbie myself
to give real advice. But perhaps this info saves time in other ways? One
hopes.