Subject: Re: NetBSDish how-to for dailin?
To: Gan Uesli Starling <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/25/2001 21:10:58
	It looks like the README.html has not yet regenerated, its in
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/net/tightvnc/

	From the DESCR

	Tight VNC is a modified version of VNC that offers some
	performance improvements -- local cursor handling, better
	compression algorithms, etc.

	It also automates tunelling over ssh on a unix client.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --