Subject: NetbSD 1.5.2/i386: Compiling STATE TOP facility for IPFilter ?
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?CRESTIN_Fr=E9d=E9ric?= <fcrestin@lexsi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/24/2001 12:29:25
Hi everyone !

I'd like to install a NetBSD 1.5.2/i386 with IPF. So, all is OK, no =
problems
to install rules, compiling new Kernel, etc.

Except one thing: in CHANGES from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2, it's written:

----
	dist/ipf/fils.c					1.11
	usr.sbin/ipf/ipfstat/Makefile			1.14
	usr.sbin/ipf/Makefile.inc			1.8

	  Enable ``top''-like running state display in ``ipfstat''.
	  Fixes PR#13404.
----

But, there are no such files in Kernel sources (i386 specific and =
Common,
for Release-1.5 and Current collections). And "ipfstat -t" is not =
working...

So, I'd like to know how to compile this function, and why a change =
written
in CHANGES is false (not even in 'LAST MINUTE').

I need some help, please. Thanks in advance.

Frederic CRESTIN

LEXSI - Laboratoire d'Expertise en S=E9curit=E9 Informatique
email: fcrestin@lexsi.com