Subject: Re: sendmail -- All my network files here
To: Gan Starling <oinkfreebiker@worldnet.att.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/22/2001 16:22:55
On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Gan Starling wrote:
> I made those settings as/per recommendations on the box. I presume
> that they are for Windows?

Those look like standard settings that should work for the majority of
users, regardless of OS...

>    &A3  &B1  &C1  &D2  &G0  &H1  &I0  &K1
>    &M4  &N0  &P0  &R2  &S0  &T5  &U0  &Y1

Those look fine to me... unfortunately, I'm out of ideas. I'm pretty
sure the problem is with your PPP configuration, but I don't see
anything wrong with it offhand.

It's a longshot, but you might try editing your /etc/ppp/options file
and change the 57600 to 19200, which would reduce the serial port baud
rate to 19200. Even if that fixes the problem, it's not a real solution,
since your transfer rates would be greatly limited.