Subject: Re: Booting from RAIDframe, netbsd 1.5.1 i386
To: NetBSD-help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: cpctc <cpctc@vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/18/2001 08:57:39
Follow-up:

My problem was that I had not run fdisk on my hard drives.  They were
disklabel'ed correctly, which made netbsd happy, but fdisk is required for
the BIOS to find a partition to boot from.

The example I mentioned below now works and makes sense to me; I'm booting
from a raidframe RAID-1 (mirroring) device now.