Subject: Re: ftp at 4KB/s over 10/100 E-net ?!?
To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/18/2001 10:55:14
The card in the laptop is the one that configs with the
ne2 driver. Here is a link to the card. (You'll have to
cut-n-paste it into your browser because the line is too
long to include the protocol -- I'm emailing from AT&T
because KMail is broken on NetBSD today)

www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?prid=41&grid=11

Note that it is a full-duplex card. Either I have fed the
wrong args into ifconfig or else the ne driver in NetBSD
is not appropriate, or else it is not very full featured
as a driver --  which?

Thanks to Robert Elz for the heads-up.

Regards,

Gan Starling

--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _

Newbie-2-Newbie NetBSD Unix How-To Pages at...
http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html