Subject: Re: Gnome and KDE both?
To: Peter Mancuso <unishell@hotmail.com>
From: Paul \(NCC/CS\) <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/14/2001 10:24:31
Peter Mancuso wrote:

> I dont mean to sound like a prude, but I dont think
> this is the right forum for your questions. Your bound to get flamed
> eventually. If nobody else minds non netbsd specific questions then I guess
> you can ignore my comments
>
> peace
> pete
> out
> #!

Yeah um I thought this was the place for the more varied
questions. He still needs to get those window managers
working on NetBSD platform. Basically I thought this
was the right forum for NetBSD'ers to be able to talk about
any sort of help. Like it's not the hardware port specific list.
It's good to be able to ask general questions within your own
NetBSD commumity if you can don't you think? Or am I
wrong and there is another NetBSD list that is more suitable
for "anything"? I ask because I found I had a few more
general questions myself and didn't want to post questions
on the broader net too much as the people here are helpful
and, well, nice. Thats why I ended up on netbsd-help.

anyway,
peace
paul
out