Subject: Gnome and KDE both?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/13/2001 20:25:56
Howdy,

Now that I've got KDE going, I'm thinking about Gnome.
Tell me please, is there any reason why I aught not to
also install Gnome? I expect that I could only run one at
a time. But is there any reason why I could not keep KDE
installed for me as "user A" and then also set myself up
as "user B" with Gnome for X when I'm user-B?

I think I should like to learn to use both. And also
CTWM. Don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. I used
to own an Amiga, you know.

Thanks,

Gan

--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _

Newbie-2-Newbie NetBSD Unix How-To Pages at...
http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html