Subject: Re: Using route -interface modifier
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/12/2001 12:51:54
May I suggest that you not trust the installation on the system. Get hold
of a distribution CD set and do a fresh installation. The installation CD
is bootable. The CD set is inexpensive; it used to cost $70 (us).

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675