Subject: Re: broken make-fetchlist fixit how-to
To: Jasper Wallace <jasper@pointless.net>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/08/2001 17:02:28
Jasper,

Too clever...okay. Thanks for the help. I'm trying that
now...up to the "wait ages" part. If it works as
advertised I will gladly re-write my how-to and credit
you with the tip off.

The reason I didn't try that before was because the last
time I applied to this list...nobody suggested any such
thing quite so clearly. So I had to go with what was
offered me. Which is exactly what I ment by folks being
"guruishly terse".

It's kind of funny, because, I know a real Tibetan guru,
and he speaks ever so much more plainly than typical
Unician variety.

Thanks again!

Gan

--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _

http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html