Subject: Re: pkg_delete not complete
To: Martin Schmitz <martin-schmitz@web.de>
From: Paul \(NCC/CS\) <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/07/2001 15:37:49
Martin Schmitz wrote:

>  [...]
> > Been having trouble getting it to mount the NetBSD disk actually,
> > but I spoke to a linux guy today and I have some things to try.
>
> To mount NetBSD Partitions from within Linux you have to do a
>
> # mount -t ufs -o ufstype=44bsd /dev/hdxy /mountpoint

Thanks alot. Ripper:).
I think I need to compile something into the linux kernel also
according to another guy. The above means linux can understand
ufs but to be able to interperet BSD disklabels and drive letters
instead of numbers it needs something else in the kernel
also. I haven't had time to try this yet but I will on the weekend.
Does this sound correct to you?

thanks,
Paul.

> Martin
>
> --
> "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -- Pablo Picasso

Paul  (pts@bom.gov.au)
National Climate Centre
Australian Bureau Of Meteorology